You will be a part of a young and fast-growing start-up in the artificial intelligence space. Our current focus is on natural language processing and patterns detection in financial time series. You will directly work with the co-founders of the company, creating critical parts of the infrastructure for our products.
- Support and develop throughout whole product lifecycle
- Develop scalable data ingestion and data management pipelines that will power ML centric products.
- Design and create APIs to facilitate interaction between Machine Learning engines and JS frontends
- Setup relevant part of infrastructure on AWS
- Ensure quality of code through test-driven development and deployment.
- Work closely with our machine learning research personnel.
- Work independently as well as work in a team.
- Experience with cloud deployment
- Experience in development of RESTful or GraphQL APIs.
- Strong computer science or STEM background.
Will be a plus
- Experience with AWS lambda, AWS batch, AWS Step Functions, EC2/ECS/EKR
- Experience in Machine Learning
- Flexible Remote / Office Role
Tell us about yourself